WJD Management Tenant Feedback Sweepstakes
Give us Feedback and you could win 1 Month of Free Rent!
Here’s How to Enter:
1. Fill out our form and send us your feedback about your experience with WJD Management. Note: To be eligible for this contest, you must submit written feedback about your current experience with WJD Management.
2. Click “Submit.”
3. That is it! By submitting written feedback you are automatically entered to win.
*By submitting feedback you agree to allow WJD Management to share your feedback on WJD platforms. WJD does not transfer or sell personal information to third-party vendors.
What Tenants Say About Us
“We’ve been renting a WJD Management property for almost a year, and have had a positive experience thus far. There have never been any accounting issues with the autopay for our rent, and they are very responsive to maintenance requests. We usually have someone out the same day or next day to handle the issue. We’ve had to use the emergency line one time (water leak due to a major storm) and had a positive experience with the triage process on that line.” -By Robin T., WJD Tenant
“They have always been extremely responsive and in a quick matter when weve had important issues such as thermostat not working and a leak.” -By Stephanie S., WJD Tenant
“WJD is amazing and quick to answer my phone calls.” -By Charles A., WJD Tenant
“WJD is great when responding to our needs. Even a simple question receives a prompt response.” -By Amy B., WJD Tenant
“WJD is really responsive when issues are reported and the turn around time is usually pretty quick.” By -Ian B. WJD Tenant
“We had a great experience with WJD as tenants and we are immensely grateful. All issues we had were answered promptly and resolved quickly. Great professionals to work with. We never had any unpleasant experience. They were always courteous and professional. It is a great company I would strongly recommend for prospective tenants and landlords.” -By Arthur B., WJD Tenant
No Purchase Is Necessary to Enter or Win.
- Eligibility: Tenant Review Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Must be a tenant of WJD’s listed on the executed lease agreement. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of WJD Management and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person’s household, whether related or not) of each as well as the employees of any Sweepstakes administrator identified at the end of these Official Rules (“Administrator”), or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities (“Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible to participate.
- Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on August 3, 2020, and ends at 11:59pm EST on December 11, 2020. The Sweepstakes is a one-time promotion. A random drawing will be conducted on December 21, 2020 from all eligible entries received per during the promotion period.
- How to Enter: Submit WJD’s online tenant feedback form.
- Random Drawing and Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected at the end of the promotion period in a random drawing under the supervision of the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. Potential winners need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email, phone or mail on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information on file with WJD Management. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled prize; after which the unfulfilled prize will not be awarded. Once the potential winner’s eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner.
- General: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant’s responsibility to update WJD Management of any change in email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of WJD and Administrator on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. By participating, each entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively “Releasees”) harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that WJD and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event WJD is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), WJD shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award each prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Sponsor: WJD Management 3829 Plaza Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030 (“Sponsor”), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
- Winner’s List: For the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before February 15, 2021, to: WJD Management Tenant Feedback Sweepstakes 3829 Plaza Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030.