Make an Online Payment
Need to make an online payment? WJD Management has teamed up with Paylease, Inc. to make it easy to apply for one of our available properties or to pay your monthly rent. Through Paylease, you are able to make an online payment electronically online via credit/debit card or an e-check from your checking or savings account. If you are a prospective tenant, you must submit the required processing fee and security deposit from this page. If you are an existing tenant, you can sign up to have your payments automatically sent each month, ensuring that they arrive on time. If you are a homeowner and need to send us funds for any reason, we encourage you to use this page rather than mailing a check.
Please note that when using Paylease to submit proceeds as part of a new rental application, by submitting a payment via Paylease, you agreed to abide by their terms and conditions. As stated on our Rental Application, the payment reversal process may take from 5 to 7 business days. If you experience problems with a payment reversal, kindly contact Paylease at 866-729-5327.
Note: The property address is WJD Management when paying application funds.
Instructions for Using PayLease for a New Rental Application:
1. First-time users must select the “Create Your Account” button and complete the New Users Registration form before being able to sign in.
2. Select “One-Time Payment” from the menu on the left or select the “Pay Now” button.
3. You will be brought to the payment screen which contains six fields displaying $0.00 dollars. As an application, you are responsible for inputting the corresponding sum(s) in the necessary field as it pertains to your unique situation. For example, if you are submitting a rental application you will need to input the application fee sum and the security deposit sum. Leave the remaining fields blank.
4. Scroll down and confirm the “Payment Amount” is the correct amount that is due and press “Continue.”
5. Select your desired payment method (note fees are associated) and add your payment method. Then press “Save.”
6. Verify once more that the desired payment method is selected then press “Continue.” Verify that the total amount due is correct and press “Continue.” Finally, review your submission and press “Make Payment” to finalize your payment submission.