Welcome to the WJD maintenance request form. Our form is simple and easy to use. Simply fill out the request form below and our maintenance staff will handle your request.
Please keep in mind that many repairs require authorization from your landlord which we must obtain before our vendors are able to proceed with repairs. Many of our homeowners are out of state or out of country, often with limited internet access, and this can result in a delay of the approval process. Rest assured however, WJD makes every effort to accommodate each and every request we receive in a timely manner.
Emergency Procedures: An emergency is specifically defined as flooding, a gas leak, fire or an issue that needs to be addressed immediately to avoid damage to the property or to your personal well-being. Air conditioning failure, appliance malfunction, drain stoppage and the like while inconvenient are not considered emergencies and will be handled by our office on the next business day. If you experience an emergency situation, please refer your tenant handbook for more details on standard protocols
Please note: Tenants are responsible for the following routine maintenance items:
- Replacement of light bulbs and electrical fuses if applicable
- Cleaning or replacement of furnace filters regularly
- Regular lawn maintenance if applicable
- Replacement of batteries in smoke detectors, thermostats and garage door openers as needed
- Pest control
- Using reasonable efforts to prevent the accumulation of moisture and the growth of mold