The WJD Difference
With all the options in property management, you may be wondering about the WJD difference. In order to lease a WJD Management home you only have to pay a $50 application fee per applicant. You must also pay the security deposit (the same amount as the rent) however this is immediately refunded if your application is declined.
In order to lease our competitor’s homes, you may have to pay a higher application fee. You may also have to pay –
- A non-refundable pet fee in addition to a pet deposit.
- A non-refundable application processing fee.
- A non-refundable rental verification fee.
- A non-refundable lease write-up fee.
- A non-refundable early move-in fee.
- A non-refundable rush move-in fee.
- A non-refundable utility activation fee.
And once your lease begins in one of our competitor’s homes, you may have to pay –
- Pet rent.
- An HOA violation fee.
- A lease violation notice fee.
- A rekey lockout fee.
- An inspection to confirm lease compliance fee.
- A vendor missed appointment/trip charge fee.
- A coordination of repairs fee.
- A lease renewal fee.
- A lease modification fee.
WJD Management charges none of these fees.