WJD Management Agent Referral Contest 2022
2022 Winner: Tanya Salseth of Keller Williams United in Falls Church
Doesn’t a trip to Atlantis in the Bahamas sound amazing right about now? Starting July 1, 2022 – December 31st, 2022 [extended], if you have a client in need of property management, by referring them to us you will be automatically entered to win a $2500 travel gift card to Atlantis in the Bahamas PLUS you will earn an up to a 30% referral commission! Yes, we will enter you to win a trip to Atlantis in the Bahamas AND compensate you with a generous referral commission of up to 30% for any property management opportunities you send our way that result in a minimum 12-month lease, payable when the lease has been signed by all parties.
WJD Management is a trusted partner of Northern Virginia Realtors for nearly 40 years. At WJD we focus 100 percent on residential property management and leasing, and there are no other PM firms in our area that we are aware of who can say this. This means that when you refer a client to us for property management, there is ZERO COMPETITION because we do not list or sell real estate; your clients remain your clients! And, if you are already a part of our network, you know WJD has a strong history of running special agents’ promotions and contests, and our agents have won big!
We know it is a competitive market out there and we also know that agent referral programs commonplace. However, here is what one agent recently said about receiving her commission: “Finally sat down to do my books for the last two months and saw the very generous referral commission for 6109 Holly Tree Drive. Thank you so much! –Tanya Salseth, Keller Williams Realty.”
What Sets Us Apart?
WJD Management is the best choice for property management in Northern Virginia because we are the only property management company that specializes exclusively in residential property management. We are the only licensed real estate brokerage in our area that does not have a real estate sales arm. What that means is that property management is all we do–we do not accept homes into our managed inventory with the hope of generating a future sale. When we need to find a tenant for one of our homes, the property is listed by our own Principal Broker David Norod. We do not farm the listing out to a real estate agent – who may be completely unfamiliar with the rental market – as many of the property managers with the larger “branded” companies in our area do. Moreover, because we do not engage in real estate sales, 100% of our company’s resources are dedicated to managing the homes in our inventory. It is no secret that the other property management firms in our area typically invest minimal resources for their property managers because they believe the real money is in selling real estate as opposed to managing it. Ironically, when sales slump, these firms look to their property management activity to keep their doors open!
Note: *the best time to visit the Bahamas is during high season, which runs from mid-December to mid-April so get busy sending us those referrals!
Agents Say About Us
“As a realtor, representing tenants is a way to make consistent steady income in between home sales. WJD has by far the easiest application process that I’ve ever encountered. Everything is done online, and the application is processed in such a timely manner! The management staff is very friendly, personable, and fun to work with. I love showing properties for WJD”. – Cody McCready, Keller Williams Realty
“One of the best things about working with WJD is that I never have to wait until my client moves into the property to receive my commission check. The check is mailed once the lease is signed. Also, I don’t have to ask WJD for a copy of the signed lease. Once the lease is signed, I automatically receive a notification email and then I can download it at my convenience. Another great thing about working with WJD is the generous amount of commission offered. It’s 10% higher than the market standard amount.” Anna Armstrong, Samson Team 1ntegrity
No Purchase Is Necessary to Enter or Win.
- Eligibility: Agents are automatically entered to win a $2500 Travel Gift Card to Atlantis in the Bahamas for any property management opportunities you send our way that result in a minimum 12-month lease, payable when the lease has been signed by all parties. WJD Management Agent Referral Contest (“Contest”) is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within Virginia and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Must be a Northern Virginia Real Estate Agents. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of WJD Management and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person’s household, whether related or not) of each as well as the employees of any Sweepstakes administrator identified at the end of these Official Rules (“Administrator”), or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities (“Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible to participate.
- Entry Period: Contest begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on July 8, 2022, and ends at 11:59pm EST on August 31, 2022. The Contest is a one-time promotion. A random drawing will be conducted on September 2, 2022 from all eligible entries received per during the promotion period. Winner will be awarded in September 6, 2022.
- How to Enter: Refer an Owner Client to WJD Management.
- Random Drawing and Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected at the end of the promotion period in a random drawing under the supervision of the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. Potential winners need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email, phone or mail on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information on file with WJD Management. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled prize; after which the unfulfilled prize will not be awarded. Once the potential winner’s eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner.
- General: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant’s responsibility to update WJD Management of any change in email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of WJD and Administrator on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. By participating, each entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively “Releasees”) harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that WJD and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event WJD is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), WJD shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award each prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Sponsor: WJD Management 3829 Plaza Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030 (“Sponsor”), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Contest.
- Winner’s List: For the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before December 31st, 2022, to: WJD Management Agent Contest 3829 Plaza Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030.